Prescription for Beginning Your Transformation
With the Square Deal!
The Prescription for quick improvement: To achieve total transformation as quickly as possible and to change the world, especially the USA, which may not last longer than the next two generations, is as follows:
1. Being a loser in life is being the Effect of Life. So one begins by applying: 2. The Square Deal (below), a few minutes daily. 3. One pays special attention to finding his Purpose in Life. 4. Then s/he discovers what the purpose of Life Itself is. 5. Then s/he aligns his Personal Purpose with the Purpose of Life itself. 6. Just this alone will take him to Mastery of Life in general. 7. If he has difficulties finding and uniting his Purpose in Life with the Purpose of Life Itself, then s/he has to walk the longer but exact Path below. This leads to: 8. The New World. 9. From here on there are no more lies in his Being, thus: 10. He engages in the 3 P's; Peace/Production/Progress: 11. This leads to Mastery of the Physical Universe/Matter. 12. (New Cycle) S/he joins the Hierarchy of the Universe with or Without a Body.
This is like saying, "From the dregs of existence to total physical and spiritual
It will get you familiar with my philosophical trend; and will give you quite an introduction to the whole thing.
Introductory Step #6 on the Path of Hidden Knowledge: Autobiography: Once you are more or less free from emotional upheavals, or you are a Type 2 student, your next step is to study my autobiography, Transcending Their Lies - An Artist's Struggle to Free Himself from the Lies of Civilization, so you can see what I went through; I had a very nasty phobia for half of my life. This book will encourage you very much. You will not feel alone. I also lost my budding career as a concert guitarist due to an injury to my right hand. This was very difficult to accept. Go to, http://www.GMagno.com/photoalbum.html to order the Autobiography. You should be able to read it in one week; a little at a time.
Introductory Step #3 on The Path of Hidden Knowledge: Phone or call me on Skype: Update = I am now giving classes and consultations through the medium of the Skype program on the Internet. So, give me a ring at 305-447-8660, or call me on Skype so we can get acquainted. My Skype name is gil.magno2. If I’m going to be your coach in this transformation adventure, I’m sure you want to know what kind of person I am. It isn’t absolutely necessary to do this, but it sure is a better way to begin; because I will give you a free consultation and evaluation as to how to begin.
Whereas, in the past, students from abroad had to come to Miami to study the Path, in person, now it can be done to completion through Skype. Please see below, at the end of the steps, the rules for working the sessions and classes on Skype.
The quickest way to empower yourself is to discover your Purpose in Life. This can be done easily with another phone or Skype session called, Purpose in Life Process. It is an amazing technique; and I never had a dissatisfied client. When you discover your Purpose in Life amazing things happen. Most students walk out of my studio laughing and with energy. I simply ask a few questions; you answer them; and bingo, you learn a great deal about yourself and what you are all about. This process was discovered by my friend Jim Leonard, the discoverer of a breathing process called, Vivation. Go to www.GMagno.com/catalog.html and order a session. Time used: One hour, (maybe two)
Official Step #9 on the Path of Hidden Knowledge: Living Life's Secrets: This course is based on my book, The Secret... no. no. not that one; mine was written in 1999. It contains 561 concepts that will blow your mind for good.
Rules for Skype Sessions
Course I - Complete Life Review.
Course 2 - Foundations of Personal Magnetism
Course 3 - Developing Confidence and Personal Magnetism
Course 4 - How to Handle the Negative Influence of Others
Course 5 - Restoring Youth
Course 6 - How to Find Your Purpose in Life
Course 7 - The Voice, Instrument of Calm
Course 8 - Beginning Self Mastery
Course 9 - Living Life's Secrets
Course 10 - Advanced Self Mastery
Course 11 - Life Electricity
Course 12 - Ultimate Spiritual Freedom
Plus all specialized sessions in EFT.
Discovering Your Purpose in Life Process - One single 1 hour session.
Then follow the steps on this page, in order. Once you have decided on the Step to take, establish communication with me and tell me of your intention.
Preparation for Skype Classes:
1. If you don't yet have Skype just Google it and download it for free.
2. Get familiar with its operation; it's extremely simple. You'll need
a camera to place on your monitor. Mine was only $55.00.
3. The area in which your computer is, must be free of disturbances.
4. No people walking around behind you.
5. No cell phones or other phones ringing.
6. You must be seated squarely in front of me where I can see your
face clearly; you must be looking at my eyes.
7. Have a tall mirror on the wall in the area.
8. Once in a while I will ask you to stand; so the camera should catch
your head down to your stomach, at least.
9, You should have a small table to the side of you, on which you will
do as directed, once in a while. When asked, the camera should be
turned to the table so I can see what you have done on it.
10. You must have the following at every session:
a) A dictionary.
b) Pen and pencil.
c) The class manual for the Course you're on.
d) The text books or Courses for all the courses.
e) A Personal Agenda Ledger (PAL).
1. All classes are private and of one hour and a half duration, and the tuition is $50.00 per class.
2. Goto:www.GMagno.com/catalog.html scroll down toTelephoneConsulting and look in that area for the links to set up a Skype class. PayPal is a great way to make payments. They are trustworthy and I never had any problem with them.
3. The best way is to have the same time for class each week.
4. I will be available for classes on Monday evening, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
from 3 PM to 8 PM, Eastern Standard Time.
5. Questions and answers by e-mail are available free of charge to students. Questions should be short and succinct for better answers.
* * *
Some there are who never complete anything. They do a little here, a little there, and move on to something else. This is not a good way to benefit from any study. It's fine to try many different things but not all at the same time. One should stick to something until some benefit has been gotten from it, even if one loses interest in further study. The better method is to complete everything you start.
If you have reached Course #4 on the Path above, you should be experiencing a feeling of triumph and pride. Not only for the benefit you have gained so far, but for your earnestness in continuing with what you started. Probably one in a hundred will have the necessary persistence to complete those programs on his own initiative. If you are this one per cent, you have gained my admiration and respect, and I would like to hear from you. You are one of those few whose name will be inscribed on the Honor Roll of Life, whether you achieve great or small things.
Now, I urge you to continue your development and never stop for one moment, so as to have the 6 basic dynamics of life: HEALTH, PURPOSE, PERSONAL POWER, WEALTH, LOVE, SEX, and thus, INDIVIDUAL FREEDOM, as much as is possible.
I dare say that with the steps above well studied and the continuance of your self-improvement on The Path of Hidden Knowledge, you will move from the dregs of existence to the most sublime realms of Personal Freedom on the physical and spiritual planes.
So there you are. If you never studied anything else in your life but the books and courses above, you'd be SAFELY on your way to freedom. I say safely, because it has been my experience that 98% of all books only send you "barking up the wrong tree." Thousands of books are published every year but out of them only less than half dozen have anything REAL to say.
There are a few books by other authors that I consider safe to read. They are: How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World, by Harry Browne; The 114 Neo-Tech Concepts, by Dr. Frank R. Wallace; all the books by Dr. Nathaniel Branden; the true novels of Dr. Tuesday Lobsang Rampa; the novels of Ayn Rand; the writings of Rudolph Steiner; The EFT Manual, by Gary Craig; and, Vivation - The Science of Enjoying All of Your Life by my friend Jim Leonard and Phil Laut.